Tuesday 7 August 2018

Car Cleaning Chemicals

If you’re anything like me, you’ll only clean your car under extreme duress. Don’t get me wrong, I love having a clean car, I just don’t like doing it. But then, every couple of months I can’t take it anymore and I give my car a thorough clean.


Before I get started I get my kit together. This kit has at least 5 cloths (microfiber is better), a sponge, a bucket, vacuum cleaner with attachments, brush and pan and my set of cleaning products. My car cleaningproducts include: Car Wash for the outside followed up with Car Polish, Window Cleaner, Silicone D Fluid for dashboard and tyre cleaner, Carpet Shampoo for seats and mats and Ecolyte DG for cleaning the things my kids have touched after eating something. There are rules about not eating in my car but of course my kids find a way to ignore these rules when I’m not watching.

When my car is not that dirty, I can use Car Wash & Wax for cleaning the exterior. This car cleaning product is best used when you want to do a quick wash. Car Wash & Wax is a car wash product that has a built in wax which will replace the wax lost during washing. For a really quick clean I can use Waterless Car Wash which allows me to clean the outside of my car without using water. It’s so easy!

I could use Wac GP Cleaner for spot cleaning but I do prefer green products so I use Ecolyte DG Cleaner and I’m very happy with the results. If I had leather seats I would need Leather Cleaner and Leather Polish.


Blendwell Chemicals manufactures these car cleaning products in their factory in Midrand, South Africa.

For more information on car cleaningproducts, please visit contact Blendwell Chemicals, we will be able to supply you with all your car cleaning products.

1 comment: