Friday 21 June 2013

4 tips to help you clean your house FAST!


There are very few people who enjoy housework. I am not one of them. I do enjoy having a clean house but I prefer not to do the work. I am able to manage having a slightly untidy house most of the time although I hate to admit it but there are those days where bombsite might be the best description of my home. Before I had children I had no idea how messy they really are.

I’ve worked out a couple of ways to get cleaning done faster and with less fuss:

  • Start from the top – wipe the counter before you sweep the floor; dust before vacuuming; that sort of thing. General rule of thumb is do floors last.
  • Dry first, then wet – a wipe with a dry cloth can take away a lot of the dirt. A wet cloth can make some cleaning take longer.
  • Clean emergency messes straight away. When your precious little one spills a tub of yoghurt across the floor, clean it up immediately. Before you know it, it will be spread to every corner of your house so contain it before it grows. Also, someone could slip and hurt themselves.
  • Teach your children – it may be frustrating at first but it’s worth taking the extra time to show them how to clean properly. Before you know it they will be able to get on with it while you do something else. And mostly, they do like helping…



For more information on cleaning products, visit www.blendwell.co.za. Blendwell Chemicals manufactures cleaning products in Midrand, South Africa. We are the best local wholesaler of cleaning chemicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment