Wednesday 18 July 2012

How to clean a sand pit

If you have children, you must know how much they love playing in the sandpit. I am always amazed at how much time my kids spend in their sand pit. Whenever we go to a playground, I'm always concerned by what I might find in the sandpit


The sand pit I have at home I keep covered when not in use but that doesn't stop it from getting dirty. My sandpit has been home to bits of food and even once a nappy leaked. My sand pit is small so I immediately replaced the sand. Even on a small sandpit this can be rather expensive particularly if it happens often. 


In playgrounds where the sandpits are not covered dirt can be a real problem. Besides the usual twigs and leaves that will fall from trees, sometimes a sandpit can be exposed to animal droppings and heaven only knows what. One can always remove the solid wastes that you can see but this doesn't mean that germs and bacteria are not left behind. Your sandpit can also become infested with all sorts of bugs especially if it gets wet.


Blendwell Chemicals manufactures a sandpit cleaner. Please visit www.blendwell.co.za for more information on the huge range of cleaning chemicals that Blendwell Chemicals manufactures. The Blendwell Chemicals factory is in Halfway House, South Africa.  

No comments:

Post a Comment