Friday 23 March 2012

How to clean a jungle gym

Wow, it’s Friday again. It is time for the weekend. Inevitably, for me weekends seem to mean time to catch up on doing all those things that I’ve been putting off for a really long time. One job that I have promised myself I will tackle this weekend is cleaning my kid’s jungle gym. From far it looks fine but I don’t like people getting too close to it.

This job is going to require some ordinary household gloves, a garden hose, a sponge and some detergent. For this particular job I’m going to be using one of the Delphis Eco products. The Delphis Eco range is manufactured by Blendwell Chemicals and is a fabulous range of green cleaning products. The Neutral Detergent is a very safe product to use. For my jungle gym I will be diluting 100ml of Neutral Detergent with 10 litres of water.

First, hose down the jungle gym with water. Then dip the sponge in the solution that you have just made up. Wipe all the surfaces and spray with water when finished. Be sure not to scrub any painted or plastic surfaces as these will scratch and dirt can become ingrained. In the case of it being a painted metal surface, you may then find that rust becomes a problem.

For more information on this eco-friendly cleaning product and all the other ones that Blendwell Chemicals manufactures, please visit www.blendwell.co.za. We have a factory in Johannesburg, South Africa and we are your local cleaning chemical supplier

No comments:

Post a Comment