Thursday 21 February 2013

How to have the cleanest clothes on the block


Recently, I’ve discovered a fabulous Blendwell Chemicals cleaning product. The strange thing is they have been manufacturing it for a long time but I just never tried it.

My kids are not easy on their clothes. I encourage outdoor play that involves moving around as much as possible. This is great for them but not so great for their clothes. Grass stains, mud stains, and ‘who knows what’ stains are the order of the day. I have spent hours rubbing the dirt off with soap but life is too short and there is too much other stuff to do. Someone suggested I try oxygen bleach. It’s a white powder and you put a scoop in a 5 litre bucket of cold water. Leave your clothes to soak in the water overnight. The oxygen bleach works by releasing oxygen and then lifting the stain. In the morning, check to see that the stain is gone and wash as per normal. If the stain is not gone, try giving the fabric a light rub and put it back in the oxygen bleach solution for a longer period.

I have found this cleaning product to work miracles on my kid’s clothes and even some of mine. It has saved me a lot of time and energy and a fortune in clothes. My clothes come out looking amazing. I feel like I living in a advertisement where everyone has really bright white clothes.

Blendwell Chemicals manufactures oxygen bleach in their factory in Midrand, South Africa. If you would like to know more about what cleaning chemicals Blendwell manufactures please visit www.blendwell.co.za. We are the best local cleaning chemical wholesaler.

No comments:

Post a Comment