Friday 2 November 2012

How to clean your car without the schlep

I'm all for doing things in a way that is quicker, easier and gives me better results. My car is one of my prized possessions that suffers enormous abuse because I just don't have the time, energy or inclination to clean it. Yes, I know, I could pay someone to do it but that is money that could go towards something fun for the family. Excuses, excuses....

But now, I've found something that works incredibly well and it's so quick and without any of the usual fuss. Blendwell Cleaning Solutions has an amazing product called Waterless Carwash. Wow, it really is simple to use. Normally, when I wash my car the first ten minutes are spent trying to find all the things I'll need, parking my car in the right place, searching for the garden hose which inevitably has been chewed by one of the dogs and so it goes....I also have to change clothes because I will get soaked in the process even if there isn't some mischievous child hanging around thinking it's so fun to play with water.

I used this new wonder cleaning product from Blendwell Cleaning Solutions the other day and I cleaned my car in the garage! I didn't have to search for a million things and it took me no more than ten minutes from start to finish. I simply sprayed the Waterless Carwash onto my car and wiped away with a cloth. The cloth was pretty disgusting by the time I had finished but my car sparkled like it was new. It also used no water so there was no wastage of our precious resources. Even if I had cleaned my car the traditional way I would not have been able to get it looking as good in three times the amount of time. I love this cleaning product!

For more information on this and all the cleaning products available from Blendwell Cleaning Solutions please visit www.blendwell.co.za. You will be able to find all the cleaning chemicals you need at their factory in Midrand, South Africa. We are your best cleaning products wholesaler!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, such a knowledgeable information. Thanks for sharing.

    Wash Hose

    ReplyDelete